Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Not Another Blog...!

For sometime I've been impressed by, and perhaps even admired blogs that openly talk about the bloggers own company. There are many out there, perhaps the most (in)famous being mini-Microsoft. It's interesting to see how other companies compare to you own and often to they help you to realise that we are all facing the same challenges and successes.

Working for a US based software / technology company I've often thought it would be good to have a smimilar blog and ever now and then I check to see if someone has set one up. So far no-one has. There is a Symantec (Go-Symantec) blog out there, but it's more of a corporate blog than one created by the average Jo(e) employee. After waiting for long enough I decided it was time to get of my butt and do something myself and so here it is.

This isn't a blog to attack or criticise, it's just one person's view on the inner workings of my particular company.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.